• Location: Vancouver, BCV6E 4T8
• Salary: 16.00 hourly for 40 hours per Week Minimum wage is not guaranteed
• Permanent employment
• Start date: Starts as soon as possible
• vacancies1 vacancy
• SourceJob Bank #2314167
• Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
• Employer’s home
• Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
• Room and board provided
• Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
• Shop for food and household supplies
• Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
• Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
• Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
• Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals
• Supervise and care for children
• Tend to emotional well-being of children
• Help children with homework
Security and safety
• Reference required
• Excellent oral communication
Employment groups Help –
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
• Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
• Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
604-464-5707 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM
Here is what you must include in your application:
• Cover letter
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
• Are you currently a student?
• Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
• Are you willing to relocate for this position?
• Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
• Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
• What is the highest level of study you have completed?
• What is your current level of study?