• Location: Surrey, BCV4A 2G2
• Salary: 18.00 hourly40.00 hours per Week
• Terms of employment: Permanent employment Full time
• Day, Flexible Hours, Morning
• Start date: Starts as soon as possible
• vacancies1 vacancy
• Source Job Bank#-1
• Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
Work site environment
• Employer’s home
• Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
• Work in employer’s/client’s home
• Room and board provided
• Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
• Shop for food and household supplies
• Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
• Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
• Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
• Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals
• Supervise and care for children
• Tend to emotional well-being of children
• Help children with homework
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
• CPR Certificate
• First Aid Certificate
• Client focus
Employment groups Help –
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
• You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
• You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
By applying directly on Job Bank (Direct apply)
604-464-5707 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM
Here is what you must include in your application:
• Cover letter
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
• Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
• Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?