Dayu International Education & Immigration Inc. (dba Dayu Immigration Consulting) in Burnaby BC is a Certified Immigration Advisory Firm accredited by the Canadian Immigration Service and a Certified Third-Party Recruiting Agency.
– Job Title: Immigration Consultant Assistant (NOC 1242)
– Work Location: 212-4885 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC V5H 4T2
– Compensation: $24/hour
– Hours: full-time 40/week (Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST with 1-hour unpaid break)
– Benefit: 2-week paid vacation per annum
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– Completion of post-secondary education in the related field is an asset.
– Experience in the related field is an asset.
– Able to utilize English in a professional workplace.
– Prepare, edit, and proofread correspondence, presentations, reports, and related materials
– Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally
– Answer and reply to electronic enquiries and provide necessary follow-up services for clients after RCIC’s consultation
– Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
– Determine and establish office procedures and forms
– Prepare and modify documents including clients’ files, reports, documents, and emails
– Help the immigration consultant to prepare legal paperwork
– Set up and maintain the clients’ documentation files
– Maintain and update the latest information on the website
– Collect information and write articles on social media related to immigration matters
– May complete other assigned tasks by the Director/RCIC
If you believe you are the “one” we are looking for, please do not hesitate to send your resume and cover letter to apply for this position to email: email@example.com; Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priorities.