Full-time Position: 40 hours/week
Job Vacancy: 1
Located at 1750 Wyandotte St. W. in Windsor, Pho Xic Lo Vietnamese Noodle House brings you fine Vietnamese dinning in traditional style and flavours.
Fresh daily made appetizers, tasteful Phở noodles with beef broth or a light Hủ Tíu chicken soup for the noodles lovers. Vietnamese marinated Shish Kebab style served with jasmine rice or Bún vermicelli noodles and vegetables.
Also don’t miss out on our popular house special fried rice and sazzy PadThai noodles and creamy green curry. There is so much to adventure right here at Pho Xic Lo. (L.L.B.O. licensed)
We are looking for a passionate cook to join our team!
The responsibilities of this position include:
– Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes
– Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies
– Inspect and ensure the kitchen and work area are clean
– Train, schedule, and supervise kitchen staff
– Oversee kitchen operations
– Manage inventory and records of food, supplies and kitchen equipment
– Uphold restaurant cleanliness requirements as to meet food safety standards
– Work with chef to plan menus, estimate food costs, and monitor and order supplies
– High school diploma
– 2 years experience as cook in Vietnamese cuisine.
– Health Insurance