Company: EAB North America Inc. dba Radioshuttle
Address: 1500 Sandhill Drive, Unit 7, Ancaster, Ontario, L9G 4V5
Position: Technical Sales Specialist (NOC 62100)
Location: 1500 Sandhill Drive, Unit 7, Ancaster, Ontario, L9G 4V5
Benefits: Life insurance, health care expenses, dental care, long term disability insurance
Apply To: Peter McCarthy, Managing Director, at email@example.com
EAB North America is the North American branch of an international group of companies providing automated storage systems for warehouses, factories, and other industrial or commercial businesses.
Our Technical Sales Specialist will be responsible for domestic and international sales to select group of distributors, layout design and modifications, pricing, training, and advising distributors of product installation, after sales technical support, and customer training.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Maintain and grow sales relationships with existing distributor network.
• Receive and log new opportunities from distributor network.
• Correctly attain all necessary information to allow us to develop a solution to the opportunity, for example, location, site dimensions, storage inventory sizes and weights.
• Use this information to assess end-user’s needs and design a solution using our custom CAD software.
• Using the design, prepare a costing spreadsheet and a price quote for the distributor.
• Develop additional sales presentations, proposals, or other materials to illustrate benefits from use of equipment or services.
• Estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or service.
• Prepare and administer sales contracts and maintain customer records.
• Consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
• Troubleshoot technical problems related to equipment.
• Develop and maintain technical product or service knowledge to explain features to clients and answer questions about equipment or services.
• Report on sales status of all opportunities on company CRM system.
• Assess market conditions and competitors’ activities and develop an awareness of emerging markets and trends.
• Offer training in the operation and maintenance of equipment.
• In person and remote
• Office and industrial environments
• Fast paced
• Work under pressure
• Tight deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Large workload