Cloud9 Solutions Inc. is located at 18525 53rd Ave Suite 232, Surrey, BC, V3S 7A4.
We are currently looking for permanent, full time Computer network technician. If you are interested, please submit your resume by mail or e-mail.
Position: Computer network technician
Types: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: 30-40hours/week
Benefits: 4% of Vacation pay
• Maintain, troubleshoot and administer the use of local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), mainframe networks and computer workstations and peripheral equipment
• Evaluate and install computer hardware, networking software and operating system software
• Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks and to co-ordinate access and use of computer networks
• Provide problem-solving services to network users
• Implement data, software and hardware security procedures
• Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations
• Install, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade Web-server hardware and software
• Set up local area networks and connections to the Internet
• Implement network traffic and security monitoring software, and optimize server performance, Perform Web-server backup and recovery operations
– Minimum 1 year of work experience
– Completion of secondary school
Language at Work: English
Job Location: 18525 53rd Ave Suite 232, Surrey, BC, V3S 7A4
Contact Information: Cloud9 Solutions Inc.
Mail: 18525 53rd Ave Suite 232, Surrey, BC, V3S 7A4
Tel: (604) 957 – 1555