Operating Name: Westlight Homes & Development Ltd.
Address: 14176 Colebrook Rd. Surrey, BC V3S 0L2
Title of Position: 1 Construction Worker
Terms of employment: Full-time, year-round work
• Gather, Load, unload, and transport materials & equipment to be used on the job site.
• Assist the construction supervisor by positioning and holding renovation material in place for fastening, cut etc.
• Follow instructions for each job and make adjustments as directed by the construction manager or supervisor
• Erect and dismantle scaffolding, ramps etc.
• Remove rubble and debris from the job site
• Sort, clean, and pile salvaged materials
• Provide assistance to other team members on various tasks, where needed
• Perform other related duties as required
Wages: $21.50/hr. for 40 hrs./week
Location of work: Various Locations within the lower mainland
Language: Ability to communicate in English
Contact Information: Apply by email to email@example.com and indicate in your subject line that you are applying for “Construction Worker”
• No specific education required
• No experience is required but some experience in carpentry or general labour jobs is a strong asset
• Must have enough stamina to handle the job
• Ability to work outdoors in different weather conditions
• Commitment to wearing protective safety gear to prevent injury in the job site
• Flexible schedule – some weekends and long hours may be required
*We thank all participants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted*