Employers Name: Advantage Aluminum Products Ltd
Work location 14488 Knox Way suite 143 Richmond, BCV6V 2Z5 Canada
Position: Sales Supervisor
Number of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Year around
Wage: $22.00 /hour for 35 to 40 hours per week
Job Duties: • Supervise and coordinate the activities of sales team.
• Recruit, train, and discipline sales team employees
• Authorize payments and the return of merchandise.
• Implementing measures to avoid stock damages and theft.
• Ensure the visual standards and image of the store are maintained, such as store displays, signage, and cleanliness.
• Resolve issues that may arise, including customer requests, complaints, and supply shortages.
• Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise when nee.
• Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
• Investigating market trends and offering products that would appeal to customers.
• May perform key holding and managerial duties if required, such as opening and closing the store, managing escalated complaints, developing, and implementing marketing strategies, and signing for deliveries.
Job Requirements: • Completion of Secondary School is required.
• Minimum 1- year experience as a salesclerk or salesperson is required.
• Previous experience as a sales supervisor is an asset.
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be customer service oriented.
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to effectively coach and mentor sales team members.
• Strong organization skills
Contact Information: Interested applicants can email their resumes at email@example.com
Thanks to everyone who applies however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.