Hon’s Wun-Tun House is hiring for 1 Food Service Supervisor position in Coquitlam, BC. We provide customers with authentic Asian food, from traditional noodles to dim sum and rice wraps, as well as the original Potstickers.
– Title: Food Service Supervisor (NOC 62020)
– Location: 310-3025 Lougheed Highway, Coquitlam, BC V3B 6S2
– Compensation: $20/hour
– Hours: 40 hours/week
– Benefits: 10-day paid vacations
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– Completion of a program in a related field OR at least 1 year of relevant experience is required.
– Supervise, coordinate, and schedule the activities of staff that prepare, portion, and serve food.
– Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation.
– Prepare food order summaries for the chef according to requests from customers.
– Establish work schedules.
– Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage.
– Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures.
– Make sure that food and service meet quality control standards.
– Address customers’ complaints or concerns.
– May perform other duties as assigned
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Canadians and permanent residents will be priorities. If you are interested, please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.