We are looking for full-time Home Child Care Provider (in private household) to take care of a child in Burnaby, BC.
Position(s) Available: 2
Wage: $16 per hour
Work Hours: 35 hours/week
Work Location: Burnaby, BC V3N 4K9
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Supervise and care for child in employer’s or own residence.
– Plan, prepare and serve meals for child and may perform other light housekeeping duties.
– Oversee child’s activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer.
– Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
– Tend to the emotional well-being of child and support child’s social development.
– Discipline child according to the methods requested by the parent.
– Minimum Secondary School Diploma
– Completion of a training program in child care or a related field is an asset.
– Some paid work experience as a caregiver or in a related field is an asset
– Able to speak, read, and understand English fluently
– Able to speak, read, and understand Mandarin fluently is an asset
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. Please send your resume to email@example.com.