Company: Rossdown Natural Foods Ltd.
Business information: We are a fourth-generation family business, located in British Columbia. We produce the feed, breed and hatches the chicks, grows and process the poultry to deliver products that are fresh and distinctive for people who appreciate a genuine farm plate alternative.
Business address: 2325 Bradner Rd., Abbotsford, BC, V4X 1E2
Work Location: 2325 Bradner Rd., Abbotsford, BC, V4X 1E2
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Standing on a mechanical line and inspecting the birds to ensure they meet quality standards.
• Working on the manual chicken line and manually eviscerating the birds through various line processes.
• Using a knife and manually deboning chicken that comes off the line.
• Harvesting chicken feet Trimming and final parts of the chickens.
• Rehanging chickens that have been processed and need to be transferred to the second line.
• Other duties as assigned.
Salary: $17.80 hourly, 40 – 45 Hours per week.
Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Pension plan, Extended medical insurance, Prescription drugs, Medical equipment and Discount on chicken. Employee appreciation and Referral bonuses are given to employees.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: Training will be provided on-site
Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Thorough, detail orientated, must be able to stand for a long period of time.
Work site environment: Indoors with a normal temperature, strong smell of poultry.
Personal suitability: Detailed, Flexibility, Team player, Reliability.
Weight Handling: Up to 20lbs
Function under repetitive movement of certain parts of the palms, fingers, wrist, hand, lower arm, upper arm, shoulder and back movements, while bending the top half part of the body over for prolonged periods of time.
Remain drug and alcohol free to perform in a safety sensitive functional position.