Banzai Sushi & Teriyaki House is located at #1-1104 20 Ave. NW, Calgary, AB T2M 1E8. We are looking for permanent, full time Line Cooks (Japanese food cook). If you are interested, please submit your resume by e-mail.
Position: Line Cook
Types: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: 35~ 40 hrs/week
Benefits: 4% of vacation pay, Free meals at work, Tips, Employee discounts, Extended medical insurance after 3 months of full time employment
· Prepare and cook various Japanese food items including donburi, teriyaki, tempura, udon, sushi, rolls, maki, etc, with rest of kitchen staff;
· Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies;
· Maintain cleanliness and comply with food safety and sanitation requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct storage;
· Clean and sanitize cooking surfaces at the end of the shift;
· Perform inventory checks and complete food storage logs.
· Completion of secondary school;
· Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or completion of college or other program in cooking or 1-2 years of commercial cooking experience.
Language at work: English
Job Location: #1-1104 20 Ave. NW, Calgary, AB T2M 1E8
Contact Information: Banzai Sushi & Teriyaki House
· E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org